Friday, June 22, 2012


With it now officially being summer it only seemed right to start the season with a trip to the strawberry fields. There is a little patch down the road that has the sweetest, tiniest strawberries I've ever seen. There is something special about gathering your own food, and I could only imagine the joy that comes from growing it as well. The last time I visited a strawberry patch was in Oregon years ago while visiting my grandma. I can remember eating so many ripe strawberries I stained everything on and around me crimson red.
These ones taste just as delicious and have already gone to topping creme brulee, in swiss buttercream for french macarons, sprinkled with sugar, and out of the bowl plain & simple.

also I've been dancing around to this tune lately






1 comment:

  1. Wow those strawberries look so yummy. I love picking in the strawberry fields, it's a fun activity!

    ReplyDelete